Options:

I'm Toys IMN-87052 Wooden Debut Scooter Red

Cheap I'm Toys IMN-87052 Wooden Debut Scooter Red Discount Review Shop





Available at Amazon

Cheap "I'm Toys IMN-87052 Wooden Debut Scooter Red" Discount Review Shop





"I'm Toys IMN-87052 Wooden Debut Scooter Red" Feature


  • Length: 67cm Width: 37cm Height: 64.5cm
  • Recommended for 3 Years +



"I'm Toys IMN-87052 Wooden Debut Scooter Red" Overview


This fun I'm Toys Wooden Debut Scooter is great for learning to balance and for encouraging confidence as children begin to whiz around! The traditionally designed scooter features a sturdy frame with easy to grip handles and has been beautifully constructed. Children will develop balance, co-ordination and confidence as well as experiencing independent travel with this fun scooter.







Available at Amazon

Cheap "I'm Toys IMN-87052 Wooden Debut Scooter Red" Discount Review Shop

0 Comments so far »

Leave a comment